WALT: write a recount
- The first paragraph says where, when, who, why and how.
- The events are in order.
- I will use time words (first, then, finally, etc.).
- My recount is written in the past tense.
- Details are added to make my writing interesting. Adding adjectives (no went!)
- I finish my writing by saying how I felt
A very well written recount Matthew, all your events are in order, you have your time words and you added detail. Next step - work on sounding the words to predict how they might be spelt.